Sunday, January 07, 2007

Fishie pictures, part deux

Here are more photos from the GA aquarium (continued from previous post):










4 comments:

Martin Stickland said...

Firstly! The rings and boys and girls! I was going to add that to my blog but totally forgot due to being in a rush. I remember doing it to my wife (the ring thing that is! (Oh...that sounds even ruder, I think I am digging myself a big hole here......ouch.even bigger!).

Where was I? Oh yes, the ring thing, my exact thoughts after seeing this experiment were about the baby boy/girl thing and I wondered if subconsciously it swung in the direction that you wanted the sex of your child to be. It makes you wonder!

Secondly! Love you aquarium photos, we have three gold fish in a tank and I too can watch them for hours. In Cyprus with a snorkel and flippers I took a bag of crunched up crisps (potato chips?) after being told that if you emptied the packet under water then a huge shoal of fish surrounded you. Sure enough upon emptying it under water I was surrounded by lots of lovely fish but they swam off. One of the fish stayed behind and said to me "We hate Cheese and Onion flavoured crisps, bring us Beef flavour next time" And that's the truth!

Thirdly! How brave of you to go to the USA leaving your parents and family behind, it looks like you have done very well for your self.

Fourthly! There is no fourthly (I lied) and I am sure that I have never written such a long comment on someone’s blog before.

THE END

Shammickite said...

I like the vivid colours in your fishie pix. We used to have a large tank with assorted tropical fish, but the only fish who did well and survived for any length of time were the goldfish. We had 2 special ones called Hector and Lysander. They ate everything! I never tried them out with crunched up potato chips though.

Cindy said...

a friend of mine has a beautiful, lighted aquarium full of colorful fish- I too could sit there and watch it by the hour and never get tired of it.

L.L. Barkat said...

Aren't the seahorses so amazing? They look like plants come alive.

About Soul Per Suit, there's still an opening for the group that's going to start on Feb 2. You'd have to buy a $10 study book called Mocha on the Mount. Let me know if you think you'd want to participate... and I'll get the moderator to send you a Yahoo invitation.